In these very austere, recessionary economic times, I am always truly excited by seeing exactly how it is that we can offer people who sell wine (think restaurants, wine farms, distributors….) a solution that not only reduces wastage – which saves on the bottom line AND it also increases profits.
First reality check: We are in difficult economic times and in everything that we do, we need to be aiming for zero wastage and being innovative in how we can increase our profits
Second reality check: The international trend of consumers wanting to have a selection of wine by the glass is firmly entrenched in South Africa now – this it two-fold:
- The tougher the financial situation, the more people will look to have a glass at a time rather than buy a bottle and only drink a couple of glasses and waste the rest
- People are becoming more discerning and want to be selective about the wine that they drink – most especially wine by the glass
Third reality check: With the demand being high for wine by the glass, and with the constraints that the current economic climate places on people who serve wine – it would be extremely unwise not to have a wine preservation system in place – to enable you to eliminate wine wastage and to increase your profits.
The solution: Le Verre de Vin
Le Verre de Vin (The Glass of Wine) is a unique and award winning wine preservation system.
The machine quickly and easily removes oxygen from open bottles of wine to a precisely controlled level effectively preserving the subtle structure of the best wines for up to 21 days.
In the case of sparkling wine or champagne, a buffer of carbon dioxide gas is inserted into the head space above the liquid preventing any loss of the natural sparkle in the wine. This simple technique ensures pristine preservation for 21 days.
Hotels, restaurants and bars can now offer a comprehensive list of premium wines and champagne by the glass to meet the needs of their guests, without risk of waste or disappointment and effectively increasing profitability.
- Reseal unlimited bottles: It is the only commercial-grade wine preservation system that is able to re-seal an unlimited number of opened bottles of still, sparkling wine and champagne in just 3 seconds.
- Controlled environment: It is the only preservation system that creates a precisely controlled preservation environment irrespective of how much wine remains in the bottle.
- Fresh for up to 21 days: Ensures that every bottle will remain fresh (and sparkling), in prime drinking condition, for up to 21 days.
- Eliminates wastage: Eliminates wastage and removes the risk of ever selling a glass of wine past it’s best.
- Complete flexibility: It allows the operator the flexibility of offering wine by the glass service by pouring each and every glass of wine directly in front of the customer.
- Ease of use: Compact, reliable, easy to use and operates automatically within a matter of seconds.
Another perspective: Consider this…. If you throw out just 1 glass of wine a day, which you normally charge R30.00 for, over a period of a year you lose R9000.00 – that’s just 1 glass a day!!! You need to be preserving the wine not tossing it!!
Reap the benefits TODAY of offering a wine-by-the-glass service in your establishment.
Contact us today for more information to see how Le Verre de Vin’s affordable preservation technology gives your establishment the opportunity positively impacting your bottom line in current economic hard times! Call us on 021 788 9788 or email us at