Hostex 2016 is just around the corner – it’s taking place at Gallagher Estate this year from 3rd to 5th May and we have made sure that we have a stand there, specifically so that we can demonstrate to you how we can support you in increasing your wines sales, and at the same time reducing wastage – therefore positively impacting your bottom line! Good business practise in these tough economic times.
At Hostex we will be showcasing the Le Verre de Vin wine preservation systems. Le Verre de Vin is the world’s leading commercial grade wine and champagne preservation system and opens a world of opportunity to restaurants, distributors, wineries and consumers alike.
And here are 10 reasons why you can’t afford not to come and see how it makes solid business sense to make sure that you have one of these systems in your establishment:
- Increase your wine sales: Operators who have implemented a wine by the glass program in their business have reported: An increase of 35%+ in the value of wine by the glass sales! And an increase of 10%+ in the volume of wine by the glass sales! (* Based on a sample of 40 000 international on-trade operators.)
- Eliminates wastage: Eliminates wastage and removes the risk of ever selling a glass of wine past its best. The annual savings from preserving just ONE glass of wine per day that would normally be lost to wastage is R10 920 (Based on average selling price per glass: ZAR 35 / Average Monthly Sales Days: 26)
- Controlled environment: It is the only preservation system that creates a precisely controlled preservation environment irrespective of how much wine remains in the bottle.
- Ease of use: Compact, reliable, easy to use and operates automatically within a matter of seconds.
- Reseal unlimited bottles: It is the only commercial-grade wine preservation system that is able to re-seal an unlimited number of opened bottles of still, sparkling wine and champagne in just 3 seconds.
- Fresh for up to 21 days: Ensures that every bottle will remain fresh (and sparkling), in prime drinking condition, for up to 21 days.
- Complete flexibility: It allows the operator the flexibility of offering a wine by the glass service by pouring each and every glass of wine directly in front of the customer.
- For Restaurants, Hotels & Wine Bars it opens a whole new dynamic giving you the opportunity to :
- Increase customer satisfaction of choice and freshness
- Offer food and wine pairing
- Offer in house wine tasting events
- Sell out slow moving stock
- Create a destination for wine lovers
- Eliminate the risk of a bad experience
- For Distributors consider how Le Verre de Vin can increase profits through:
- Increasing your market share
- Supporting you in acquiring new listings or increasing existing listings for your brands
- Providing world class technology to facilitate exceptional wine by the glass service
- Assisting you in avoiding exorbitant listing fees by supplying state of the art equipment which will benefit the establishment
- Allowing you to Invest in a product that will provide measurable returns rather than merely creating brand awareness
- Aiding you in attracting sought after brands and becoming a preferred distributor
- Wineries can impact their bottom line as:
- The on-consumption venue becomes their show room or tasting room
- In America today, for every dollar wine distributors invest in offcon, they invest six dollars in oncon and precisely for the reason that their brands are exposed when the wines are offered by the glass. Furthermore, they have proved the reality that oncon drives offcon
- Exposure to lesser known or new varietals. Most wineries have certain brands that are more well-known than others and yet those lesser known products are equally good or even better
- Introducing new lines by the glass accelerates the process of establishing those wines in the market
- Developing their local market to sustain lean export months
Come and visit us at Hostex 2016 from the 3rd to 5th May at Gallagher Convention Centre, Hall 3, Stand D/10 – Bermar Collection SA.
Or contact us today for more information to see how Le Verre de Vin’s affordable preservation technology gives your establishment the opportunity positively impacting your bottom line in current economic hard times! Call us on 021 788 9788 or email us at