It was fantastic to be at Gallagher Estate last week showcasing the Le Verre de Vin (The Bermar Collection SA) systems! We made plenty of contacts and believe that this is great way for us to showcase our product. There is nothing quite like the WOW!! factor of showing someone just how quick and easy it is to seal a bottle of wine in just 3 seconds and knowing that it will be preserved, as fresh as the day it was opened for up to 21 days!!
For those that wonder what this WOW is all about. Our product, Le Verre de Vin, (The Glass of Wine) is a unique and award winning wine preservation system. The machine quickly and easily removes oxygen from open bottles of wine to a precisely controlled level effectively preserving the subtle structure of the best wines for up to 21 days.
In the case of sparkling wine or champagne, a buffer of carbon dioxide gas is inserted into the head space above the liquid preventing any loss of the natural sparkle in the wine. This simple technique ensures pristine preservation for 21 days.
Why else is there a WOW! factor?
- Reseal unlimited bottles: It is the only commercial-grade wine preservation system that is able to re-seal an unlimited number of opened bottles of still, sparkling wine and champagne in just 3 seconds.
- Controlled environment: It is the only preservation system that creates a precisely controlled preservation environment irrespective of how much wine remains in the bottle.
- Fresh for up to 21 days: Ensures that every bottle will remain fresh (and sparkling), in prime drinking condition, for up to 21 days.
- Eliminates wastage: Eliminates wastage and removes the risk of ever selling a glass of wine past its best.
- Complete flexibility: It allows the operator the flexibility of offering wine by the glass service by pouring each and every glass of wine directly in front of the customer.
- Ease of use: Compact, reliable, easy to use and operates automatically within a matter of seconds.
Two of the key take-ways from the Hostex show are:
- Key Take-Away 1: The trend of offering “wine by the glass” is irreversibly established. No one can afford not to offer wine by the glass – even guesthouses and small restaurants. With this emergent trend comes the offering of better, and many more, wines by-the-glass in restaurants everywhere. Curious consumers are looking to expand their palates; the rise of casual wine-focused bistros reflects the way we eat and drink; and innovative wine preservation technology (read Le Verre de Vin) is now available. The wine drinker’s market is becoming more amenable to trying new wines, and wine-by-the-glass programs are the perfect way to sell to a market that isn’t brand loyal. Le Verre de Vin allows you to sell wines that are more expensive or rare by the glass. In the past, people typically couldn’t offer these wine by the glass because the cost of, or demand for, these wines would be slow enough that the open bottle would often go unsold before the wine turns. Now there is Le Verre de Vin ready to preserve your bottle in 3 seconds flat! It seems too, that even brick-and-mortar wine retailers are going to increase tastings and try-before-you-buy programs for their clients to compete with on-line wine retail.
- Key Take-Away 2 : The numbers game!! : There seems to be a need for people considering a wine preservation system to do the numbers game. What do we mean by this?
- Start by asking the question – How many investments that you make in your business will give you 100% return in just 6 months?
- And the answer is Le Verre de Vin – just by selling an additional 10 glasses of wine a day, will get you that return in just 6 months – that is pretty impressive, and if you offer all your wines by the glass, the concept will sell itself!!
- Contact us today and we can go through the numbers with you to show you exactly how this ingenious piece of equipment can quadruple your wine profits by increasing your wines sales and eliminating wastage!
Contact us today for more information to see how Le Verre de Vin’s affordable preservation technology gives your establishment the opportunity positively impacting your bottom line in current economic hard times! Call us on 021 788 9788 or email us at email@example.com