Why wine by the glass is key to increasing your sales:
- Research shows that consumers are more likely to try a new wine for the first time if it is available by the glass
- Offering wines by the glass encourages consumers to experiment with new brands and /or wines
- Selling a range of wine by the glass encourages people to trade up to higher value wines
- Lunch time consumers are more likely to limit their alcohol intake to just one or two glasses – it is therefore essential to ensure that the spend is maximised
- Consumers are more aware of the health implications of drinking too much alcohol, so opt for quality rather than quantity
- Consumers are happy to pay a premium for a better quality wine if the issue of freshness has been addressed
And what do we recommend for you to preserve your wine, so that you can offer a whole range of wine by the glass and still increase your sales?
- Achieves optimum preservation 100% of the time. It protects and preserves the aroma, taste and flavour of all open bottles, thus addressing the consumers’ biggest concern when purchasing a glass of wine.
- The guarantee of the freshness and quality of every glass of still wine and/or bubbly you serve for a 21 day period. It prevents oxidation and bubble loss (for bubbly) for 21 days
- Does not change, alter or modify the bubble structure of wine.
- It protects and re-seals an unlimited number of open bottles of still wine and/or bubbly allowing you to retail more of them by the glass and increase the number of premium wines you offer. There are no equipment imposed limits on the number of wines available by the glass.
- It’s quick and easy to use – Le Verre de Vin will re-seal your open bottles in just 2 to 5 seconds . It eliminates wastage and eliminates the risk of serving a “bad” glass of wine to increasingly discerning consumers.
- Use of CO2 naturally created through second fermentation to ‘cap” the wine.
- Proven over 20 years in commercial on-trade environments.
- It affords you the ability to meet consumer demands of a broader range of wines by the glass.
- You can improve the quality of the wines that you offer by the glass and still increase profits. Increase wine sales by an average of 25% and volume levels by an average of 10%
- All in all – and perhaps the key factor – is that you are able to enhance your consumers’ experience – and they WILL be back for more!!
Contact us today for more information to see how Le Verre de Vin’s affordable preservation technology gives your establishment the opportunity of positively impacting your bottom line in current economic hard times! Call us on 021 788 9788 or email us at email@example.com