The much anticipated, prestigious 2015 Eat Out Mercedes-Benz Restaurant Awards will take place at the Sunday “Lunch of the Year, on 15 November at Mistico Equestrian Estate near Paarl where the final Top 10 Restaurants in South Africa will be announced. The Eat Out Mercedes-Benz Restaurant Awards remain the most prestigious accolades for fine dining restaurants, their chefs and the culinary industry in South Africa.
And you too can win… Predict which one of the nominees listed below will take top honours on Sunday 15th November 2015 and you could win 6 bottles of the sublime Life from Stone Sauvignon Blanc from Springfield Estate and the Bermar Collection distributors of the world-class wine preservation system, Le Verre de Vin!
How to Enter:
- Like The Bermar Collection Facebook page
- Go to the ShortStack tab and make your prediction from the list of nominees listed below
The Top 20 nominees for the 2015 Eat Out Restaurant Awards are as follows (in no particular order):
- Chefs Warehouse – Cape Town – Chef Liam Tomlin
- Indochine – Stellenbosch – Chef Virgil Khan
- The Restaurant at Newton Johnson – Hemel en Aarde Valley – Chef Eric Bulpitt
- Overture – Stellenbosch – Chef Bertus Basson
- Tokara – Stellenbosch – Chef Richard Carstens
- DW-11-13 – Dunkeld, Johannesburg – Chef Marthinus Ferreira
- 500 at The Saxon – Sandton, Johannesburg – Chef David Higgs
- Jordan Restaurant – Stellenbosch – Chef George Jardine
- Mosaic – Elandsfontein, Pretoria – Chef Chantel Dartnall
- The Kitchen at Maison – Franschhoek – Chef Arno Janse van Rensburg
- Foliage – Franschhoek – Chef Chris Erasmus
- Rust en Vrede Restaurant – Stellenbosch – Chef John Shuttleworth
- The Test Kitchen – Woodstock – Chef Luke Dale-Roberts
- Camphors Restaurant – Vergelegen, Somerset West – Chef Michael Cooke
- The Tasting Room – Franschhoek – Chef Margot Janse
- Terroir – Stellenbosch – Chef Michael Broughton
- The Pot Luck Club – Woodstock – Chef Wesley Randles
- Waterkloof Restaurant – Somerset West – Chef Gregory Czarnecki
- The Greenhouse Restaurant – Constantia – Chef Peter Tempelhoff
- La Colombe – Constantia – Chef Scot Kirton
Some more about the prize: Springfield Estate – Life from Stone
Life from Stone derives its name from the incredibly rocky soils in which it is grown. Every year the vineyard battles against nature in order to produce highly concentrated, powerful wines with a flinty, mineral character true to the quartz rock in which it is grown. Monumental human effort was required to plant the vines – implements destroyed, and, in the case of the older vineyards, dynamite deployed. A true expression of the site’s terroir, this wine will drink well now, or can be enjoyed in the next 2-3 years.
You must Like The Bermar Collection Facebook page
The competition will run from 1st to 14th November
The first correct entry drawn on the 16th November 2015 will notified by email
The judges’ decision is final
No correspondence will be entered into
The winner must reside in South Africa
Head on over to our Facebook page now and enter!! Click on the ShortStack tab!
Call us on 021 788 9788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a wide range of wine preservation machines that will suit your specific needs.
The Bermar Collection SA Team