For those who are in the business of selling wine, it seems that whichever way we turn right now, there is doom and gloom about the current economic climate. It’s hard going, sales are down, ……
And in all this darkness we are here to offer some very real light – to push the darkness aside and to take a stand not to get caught up in any recession and to be able to increase wine sales significantly as well as decrease wastage – improving the bottom line even further!!
Take a moment to imagine something a little different. Imagine….
- Being able to meet customer demands by offering a broader range of wines by the glass
- Being able to increase the quality of wines available by the glass
- Being in a position to offer consumers a broad spectrum of price points from entry level, mid-range to premium wines, allowing them to trade up
- Having the means to protect and preserve the aroma and flavour of ALL open bottles of wine, thus addressing the consumers’ biggest concerns about the freshness of a glass of wine when purchasing it.
- Increasing wine sales by an average of 25% plus and volume level s by at least 10%
- Maximising mid-range and premium priced bottle sales
- There being no risk of wastage or risk of serving a ‘bad’ glass of wine
- Enhancing your guests overall experience –so they keep coming back
- Being in a position to increase your market share and your reputation for quality
And how can this be done, you may well ask? The solution is actually quite simple. The answer is to install one of the unique Le Verre de Vin wine preservation systems, to be able to change the wine experience at your establishment by offering your full wine range by the glass. Le Verre de Vin is a viable solution for offering a full range of wine by the glass because:
- Le Verre de Vin preserves an unlimited number of opened bottles of still wine and bubbly – no equipment imposed limits on the number of wines available by the glass
- Le Verre de Vin protects and preserves wine and bubbly for up to 21 days – as fresh as the day it was opened
- Le Verre de Vin prevents oxidation and bubble loss simultaneously for 21 days
- Le Verre de Vin achieves optimum preservation 100% of the time
- Le Verre de Vin does not change, alter or modify the taste of the wine
- Each use of the system takes just 2 to 5 seconds to re-seal open bottles
- Le Verre de Vin is low maintenance and running costs are also low
- Le Verre de Vin is simple to install and use
- Le Verre de Vin is the only wine preservation system that can preserve both still wine and bubbly
- Through being able to offer such a wide selection of wines by the glass – this will increase your wine sales by at least 25% and volume levels by at least 10%
It’s time to take a stand and to buck the trend and increase your profits now!
Contact us today for more information to see how Le Verre de Vin’s affordable preservation technology gives your establishment the opportunity of positively impacting your bottom line in current economic hard times! Call us on 021 788 9788 o