For the food and wine industry, operating in a world where things appear to be increasingly uncertain, and establishments have concerns about how they are going to impacted economically, then it is key to remain focused on the things that DO bring certainty in uncertain times.
- Look for opportunity – no matter what the circumstances, there will always be opportunities available
- Don’t drop your standards – keep delivering what you have been delivering and more
- Keep making a profit in your own currency – forget about the exchange rate.
And as an establishment in the food and wine industry, let’s look at what kind of solution we offer to back-up this strategy.
Let’s take them one by one:
- Look for opportunity. In uncertain times, restaurants have to look at how to increase sales. An obvious opportunity is to increase wine sales. How to do this – sell more wine by the glass, including premium wines – it is a proven fact that those who have introduced a large range of wine by the glass have increased their wine sales by 25+% with an increase of 10+% of wine volume sold – it stands to reason that selling wine by the glass is more profitable – therein lies the opportunity.
- Don’t drop your standards. If you do increase the number of wines by the glass sold, how do you maintain your standards, without a lot of wastage? The answer is simple – install a Le Verre de Vin wine preservation system. Le Verre de Vin is the worlds’ leading wine and bubbly preservation system, preserving wine and bubbly, still fresh as the day it was opened, for 21 days, allowing you to maintain your standards, knowing that you are consistently serving well-preserved wine and bubbly by the glass. Not only does Le Verre de Vin allow you to maintain your standards, it also supports you in exceeding guests expectations, because if you have a Le Verre de Vin system installed you are now in a position to serve premium wines by the glass – allowing people to have just one glass of a really good wine, or to pair their wine with their food… any number of ways to enhance their experience with you. And… you know that you can preserve ANY opened bottle of wine for 21 days.
- Make a profit in your currency. If you want to increase profits, then serving wine by the glass, especially premium wine by the glass is the opportunity to take. Not only are you able to increase the value of wine by the glass sales by 25% or more (based on a sample of 40 000 international on-trade operators who implemented a wine by the glass program), you are also able decrease wine wastage and virtually eliminate “lost sales” as there is no longer a need to throw out any wine not used in an opened bottle of wine. Le Verre de Vin allows to preserve wines for 21 days and therefore supports the increase in profits and the elimination of wastage.
It stands to reason then, that Le Verre de Vin is an ideal solution, especially in these uncertain times. The key factors that installing a Le Verre de Vin system will have on your establishment is, it WILL
- Increase wine sales
- Increase profits
- Allow you to exceed guests’ expectations
- Allow you to serve premium wine by the glass.
We have a range of options, from buying Le Verre de Vin systems, to renting, to lease to purchase…. Contact us today to find out how Le Verre de Vin can be your solution to great opportunities in uncertain times. Please contact us on 021 788 9788 or email us at email@example.com .